- At Sartoria Panatieri we work in shifts: lunch from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. and from 3:00 p.m. to closing, and dinner from 8:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. and from 10:00 p.m. to closing.
- If the time you are looking for does not come out or does not let you choose the number of people, it means that the restaurant is full.
- Keep in mind that there is the possibility of sharing a table with other guests.
- Do not select a number of people other than the number that will actually come. In the event that a different number of people arrives and has not been notified in the previous 24 hours, we reserve the right to cancel your reservation and make an extra charge.
- In order to offer you a good service, the punctuality of all the diners at the table is very important. Please respect this point as much as possible, since at Sartoria Panatieri we work in shifts and it is essential to respect schedules.
- They have 15 minutes free. If after those minutes you have not shown up, your reservation will be cancelled.
- Once the reservation is made, you will receive an email instantly to reconfirm it. If they do not, the reservation will be automatically cancelled.
- For any modification to your reservation, you can write to email@example.com
You can book through our reservation module or by phone +34 931 37 63 85.
You can book through our reservation module or by phone +34 931 05 57 95